Rains in Lucknow bring in chill
Lucknow: Residents here woke up to a cold Friday morning after rains lashed parts of the state.
It was chilly thanks to clouds and fog.
The Met Office forecast rain here and in eastern and central Uttar Pradesh during the day.
The maximum temperature Thursday was 25 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 15 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office said the weather would normalize and usher in warmer days ahead of Holi March 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report