Rains in Lucknow bring in chill
Lucknow: Residents here woke up to a cold Friday morning after rains lashed parts of the state.
It was chilly thanks to clouds and fog.
The Met Office forecast rain here and in eastern and central Uttar Pradesh during the day.
The maximum temperature Thursday was 25 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 15 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office said the weather would normalize and usher in warmer days ahead of Holi March 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'