Rains in Lucknow bring in chill
Lucknow: Residents here woke up to a cold Friday morning after rains lashed parts of the state.
It was chilly thanks to clouds and fog.
The Met Office forecast rain here and in eastern and central Uttar Pradesh during the day.
The maximum temperature Thursday was 25 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 15 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office said the weather would normalize and usher in warmer days ahead of Holi March 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted