Samajwadi Party MLA spotted dancing with bar girls
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In yet another embarrassment for Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Uttar Pradesh MLA from Muzaffarnagar Chitranjan Swaroop was seen dancing with bar girls in a marriage function.
The Muzaffarnagar MLA was not only spotted dancing with bar girls, but also showering money on them. Other Samajwadi Party members were also seen dancing with the bar girls.
Recently, the SP government in Uttar Pradesh has been receiving flak for Muzaffarnagar riots, Saifai Mahotsav and the `study tour` of ministers and officials led by Azam Khan.
The Akhilesh government had spent crores for the Saifai Mahotsav and `study tour` at a time when people were dying in Muzafaranagar riot relief camps.
The opposition and the media had tore into the ruling SP for the foreign tour saying it was unethical to go abroad when people were dying of cold in relief camps in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar.
More than 63 people were killed in the September 2013 clashes in Muzaffarnagar and Shamli and several thousand rendered homeless. Azam Khan is the minister in-charge of Muzaffarnagar but did not visit the city once and instead chose to go on a foreign trip.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'