Security of women on night shifts to be enhanced: UP DGP
Ghaziabad: The Uttar Pradesh DGP on Sunday
directed police chiefs of the NCR to ensure the safety of
women during night shifts by enhancing their security.
Karam Bir Singh directed the police chiefs of districts,
including Ghaziabad and Noida for adopting more relevant
security measures for those women who attend night shifts in
companies and call centres.
The DGP has issued directions to prepare the list of the
women who work on night shifts, police said.
Ghaziabad and Noida police have started to prepare the
list of those call centres and companies where women work at
night and leave their office in or after midnight, they said.
More police force and police vehicles will remain on
road for providing the security to women, they said.
SSP Ghaziabad Raghu Bir Lal directed all police post
incharges to follow the direction. He also deployed more
vehicles and force in the city for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi