Senior UP IAS officer resigns after 3 transfers in 2 months
Lucknow: After being transferred thrice in less than two months, a senior IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre has submitted his resignation to the state government seeking voluntary retirement, official sources said on Monday.
Raju Sharma, a 1982 batch IAS officer and due to retire in 2019, sent his resignation to the government requesting it to accept the same at the earliest and forward it to the
Department of Personnel at the Centre, they said.
Sharma, who had returned from central deputation in July, is currently on leave, the sources said. Since his joining, Sharma has been transferred thrice. First he was posted as principal secretary Basic Education, but on July 30 he was transferred to Higher ducation
department in the same capacity.
Within days he was transferred to the Revenue Board as member(judicial). On August 18, Sharma proceeded on leave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY