Senior UP IAS officer resigns after 3 transfers in 2 months
Lucknow: After being transferred thrice in less than two months, a senior IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre has submitted his resignation to the state government seeking voluntary retirement, official sources said on Monday.
Raju Sharma, a 1982 batch IAS officer and due to retire in 2019, sent his resignation to the government requesting it to accept the same at the earliest and forward it to the
Department of Personnel at the Centre, they said.
Sharma, who had returned from central deputation in July, is currently on leave, the sources said. Since his joining, Sharma has been transferred thrice. First he was posted as principal secretary Basic Education, but on July 30 he was transferred to Higher ducation
department in the same capacity.
Within days he was transferred to the Revenue Board as member(judicial). On August 18, Sharma proceeded on leave.
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style