Senior UP IAS officer resigns after 3 transfers in 2 months
Lucknow: After being transferred thrice in less than two months, a senior IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre has submitted his resignation to the state government seeking voluntary retirement, official sources said on Monday.
Raju Sharma, a 1982 batch IAS officer and due to retire in 2019, sent his resignation to the government requesting it to accept the same at the earliest and forward it to the
Department of Personnel at the Centre, they said.
Sharma, who had returned from central deputation in July, is currently on leave, the sources said. Since his joining, Sharma has been transferred thrice. First he was posted as principal secretary Basic Education, but on July 30 he was transferred to Higher ducation
department in the same capacity.
Within days he was transferred to the Revenue Board as member(judicial). On August 18, Sharma proceeded on leave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi