Sketches of 4 gunmen involved in loot of Rs 50 lac released
Ghaziabad: Police on Friday released sketches
of four gunmen who allegedly looted around Rs 50 lakh from a
jeweller`s house in Sihani Gate area of the city here.
The armed men entered the house of Radhey Lal in Nehru
Nagar yesterday and took the family hostage before the loot.
They decamped with gold ornaments and others items
including 1.50 kg of gold biscuits worth Rs 30 lakhs, 5 kg of
silver ornaments and other items worth around Rs 5 lakh and 5
lakh in cash and other precious decorative items costing
around Rs 10 lakh, said family source.
The sketches were released after a thorough probe and
questioning of family members, police said.
The incident was strongly condemned by the jeweller`s
association in the district. They also blamed police for being
inactive in solving the cases related to jewellers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'