Son shot dead his father over property dispute
Hapur: A man allegedly shot dead his 80-year-old father in the district over the property dispute, police said here on Wednesday.
Brijpal was shot dead last night by his elder son Papu and his accomplice in Pilkhuwa area here, they said.
Police said that Papu wanted his father to transfer his property on his name, but he didn`t, which angered Papu.
"When Brijpal was at home, his elder son Papu along with one of his friends on a bike reached there. There were heated arguments between Bripal and Papu over property dispute for few minutes", a senior police officer.
When Brijpal clearly told Pappu that he can`t register his property on his name, Papu opened fire at his father and fled from the spot with his accomplice, police said.
"Brijpal suffered two bullets," said the police officer.
After the incident, Brijpal was rushed to nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
` Brijpal`s younger son has registered a case against Papu and his accomplice.
Family members told police that Papu had also tried to kill his father by mixing poison in his cold drink one week ago.
Investigations are on and accused would be arrested soon, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical