SP cadres behind deteriorating law & order: BJP
Lucknow: The "ruckus" started by the "uncontrolled" Samajwadi Party workers since the party took over the charge of Uttar Pradesh continues unabated, BJP today alleged and said law and order can`t improve in the state without reining in the SP workers.
Without putting a check on the SP cadres there was no point in holding meetings to review law and order in state, said BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak.
"The ruckus started by the uncontrolled SP workers, which started with the formation of SP government in the state continues unabated," Pathak said.
He alleged it seems that Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has no control over the government and the party organisation.
"This is the reason while police is being beaten up by SP workers, a sub-inspector did not fear in attempting rape inside the police station," he alleged.
Pathak alleged that in Mirzapur a junior engineer was brutally assaulted by the supporters of a minister in the state government.
"The same day SP workers created ruckus at Salempur village in Kanpur. How the law and order of the state will improve without reining in the SP workers," he said.
"They also attacked a sub-station in Kanpur and assaulted a junior engineer on May 23 and in Faizabad an executive officer was thrashed," he alleged.
Pathak said that while chief minister was repeatedly claiming that law and order would be improved, his own partymen were posing threat to it.
"The CM should make arrangements to put a control on those becoming challenge for law and order situation in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!