SP leader arrested for `manhandling` engineer
Mainpuri: A Samajwadi Party leader was
on Wednesday arrested for allegedly manhandling an engineer of the UP
Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Satish Yadav, who is the state secretary of SP`s youth
wing, was arrested this afternoon for manhandling a junior
engineer Narendra Prakash and damaging official documents in
Sikanderpur village on March 8, Superintendent of Police D K
The engineer lodged a complaint against the SP leader
at Kotwali police station, he said.
Yadav was produced before the Chief Judicial
Magistrate, who remanded him to 14 days` judicial custody, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!