SP leader arrested for `manhandling` engineer
Mainpuri: A Samajwadi Party leader was
on Wednesday arrested for allegedly manhandling an engineer of the UP
Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Satish Yadav, who is the state secretary of SP`s youth
wing, was arrested this afternoon for manhandling a junior
engineer Narendra Prakash and damaging official documents in
Sikanderpur village on March 8, Superintendent of Police D K
The engineer lodged a complaint against the SP leader
at Kotwali police station, he said.
Yadav was produced before the Chief Judicial
Magistrate, who remanded him to 14 days` judicial custody, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!