SP MLA Haji Irfan’s brother shoots during BDC meet
Moradabad: Incident of shooting during a Block Development Committee (BDC) meeting in Moradabad allegedly by the brother of a ruling Samajwadi Party MLA, Haji Irfan, came to light on Tuesday.
Several people have reportedly been injured during the incident.
Allegations have been made against Irfan’s brother Usman for opening fire during a BDC meeting in Moradabad. Political rivalry is suspected to be the reason behind the incident.
The incident allegedly took place during a BDC meeting in Moradabad in which Usman was also present. Shots were fired at one Rajesh Yadav, a political rival of Usman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video