SP MLA Haji Irfan’s brother shoots during BDC meet
Moradabad: Incident of shooting during a Block Development Committee (BDC) meeting in Moradabad allegedly by the brother of a ruling Samajwadi Party MLA, Haji Irfan, came to light on Tuesday.
Several people have reportedly been injured during the incident.
Allegations have been made against Irfan’s brother Usman for opening fire during a BDC meeting in Moradabad. Political rivalry is suspected to be the reason behind the incident.
The incident allegedly took place during a BDC meeting in Moradabad in which Usman was also present. Shots were fired at one Rajesh Yadav, a political rival of Usman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Illegal construction: UP CM suspends MLA Rampal Yadav from party
- Good news! Datsun redi-Go pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- Bangladesh PM a jihadi sympathizer, says Taslima Nasreen after editor hacked to death
- Anurag Thakur presents private member bill on sports in Lok Sabha, seeks to eliminate doping practices, match fixing
- Modi govt revises EPF interest rate again; hikes it to 8.8%