Sub-inspector killed in incident in UP
Bareilly: A policeman posted in Faizabad died after he fell from a moving train in neighbouring Shahjahanpur district, police said here.
Sub-inspector Rajendra Singh (42) died after falling from Faizabad-Delhi Express near Baitalya village in Katra area yesterday, they said.
Singh was on his way to Delhi when the incident occurred, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic