Three arrested, 20,000 litres of alcohol seized in Uttar Pradesh
Bijnor: Three persons were arrested and 20,000 litres of alcohol seized from them in an early morning raid on Wednesday.
A team of the excise department, led by inspector Premchand, carried out the raid when the men were trying to unload the alcohol from a tanker in a field.
About 20,000 litres of alcohol was being used to prepare illicit liquor, the inspector said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!