Three arrested, 20,000 litres of alcohol seized in Uttar Pradesh
Bijnor: Three persons were arrested and 20,000 litres of alcohol seized from them in an early morning raid on Wednesday.
A team of the excise department, led by inspector Premchand, carried out the raid when the men were trying to unload the alcohol from a tanker in a field.
About 20,000 litres of alcohol was being used to prepare illicit liquor, the inspector said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video