Three arrested for impersonation in Bharaich
Bahraich: Three persons were arrested for attempting to pressurise the district magistrate here by allegedly impersonating as human rights representatives, a senior official said here today.
District Magistrate Kinjal Singh said that three persons claiming to be representatives of the human rights commission came to the collectorate in the afternoon yesterday and later at her camp office in the evening and attempted to pressurise her for some work.
On suspicion, the DM called police and got Muddasir Khan, Khurshid and Sadiq Ali arrested, she said.
Singh said that fake identity cards and documents were recovered from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical