Three arrested for impersonation in Bharaich
Bahraich: Three persons were arrested for attempting to pressurise the district magistrate here by allegedly impersonating as human rights representatives, a senior official said here today.
District Magistrate Kinjal Singh said that three persons claiming to be representatives of the human rights commission came to the collectorate in the afternoon yesterday and later at her camp office in the evening and attempted to pressurise her for some work.
On suspicion, the DM called police and got Muddasir Khan, Khurshid and Sadiq Ali arrested, she said.
Singh said that fake identity cards and documents were recovered from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan