Three boys escape from juvenile home in Meerut
Meerut: Three boys ran away from a juvenile home here, making it the fourth such incident at the observation home in the past one year.
Imran, Sushil and Pankaj escaped on Tuesday night after pulling down the grills of a window at the juvenile home. Imran had been arrested by Ghaziabad police, while Sushil and Pankaj were arrested by Noida police for petty theft.
A case has been registered and police are on a look out for them.
Due to the increasing number of escapes at the Meerut juvenile home, the district magistrate has ordered a probe into the matter.
Ten boys have escaped from the juvenile home on three earlier occasions. Two boys had escaped on April 6, five on February 2 this year and three on October 28 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?