Three boys escape from juvenile home in Meerut
Meerut: Three boys ran away from a juvenile home here, making it the fourth such incident at the observation home in the past one year.
Imran, Sushil and Pankaj escaped on Tuesday night after pulling down the grills of a window at the juvenile home. Imran had been arrested by Ghaziabad police, while Sushil and Pankaj were arrested by Noida police for petty theft.
A case has been registered and police are on a look out for them.
Due to the increasing number of escapes at the Meerut juvenile home, the district magistrate has ordered a probe into the matter.
Ten boys have escaped from the juvenile home on three earlier occasions. Two boys had escaped on April 6, five on February 2 this year and three on October 28 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says