Three boys escape from juvenile home in Meerut
Meerut: Three boys ran away from a juvenile home here, making it the fourth such incident at the observation home in the past one year.
Imran, Sushil and Pankaj escaped on Tuesday night after pulling down the grills of a window at the juvenile home. Imran had been arrested by Ghaziabad police, while Sushil and Pankaj were arrested by Noida police for petty theft.
A case has been registered and police are on a look out for them.
Due to the increasing number of escapes at the Meerut juvenile home, the district magistrate has ordered a probe into the matter.
Ten boys have escaped from the juvenile home on three earlier occasions. Two boys had escaped on April 6, five on February 2 this year and three on October 28 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB