Three killed in explosion while making fire cracke
Harodi: Three persons including two children were killed and as many injured Monday in an explosion while making fire crackers in Auladganj village in Sandi area here, police said.
Mushran (9), Ruksana (12) and Wasida (30) were killed on the spot in the explosion in the house of one Khurshid, who prepares fire crackers, police said.
The injured have been rushed to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?