Two get life term for killing mother over property dispute
Mainpuri: A fast track court on Wednesday
convicted two brothers for murdering their mother and sent
them to life imprisonment.
Convicting Bhagwan Das and Bankey Lal for murdering their
mother Shiela Devi in Lakhanmau village on December 12, 2009,
fast track court judge Lallu Singh sentenced the duo to life
imprisonment and slapped a fine of Rs 50,000 each on them.
According to the prosecution, the duo wanted the woman
transfer her 45 bigha land in their name to which she had
refused, following which they killed her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31