Two killed over petty dispute in UP
Barabanki: A mother-son duo were allegedly killed by a close relative in Satrik area here due to a petty dispute over Rs 100.
Lajjawati (65) and her son Kamlesh, who had taken Rs 100 from their relative Anil Gautam, were beaten badly by him last night, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where they died during treatment.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened