Two killed over petty dispute in UP
Barabanki: A mother-son duo were allegedly killed by a close relative in Satrik area here due to a petty dispute over Rs 100.
Lajjawati (65) and her son Kamlesh, who had taken Rs 100 from their relative Anil Gautam, were beaten badly by him last night, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where they died during treatment.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees