Two killed over petty dispute in UP
Barabanki: A mother-son duo were allegedly killed by a close relative in Satrik area here due to a petty dispute over Rs 100.
Lajjawati (65) and her son Kamlesh, who had taken Rs 100 from their relative Anil Gautam, were beaten badly by him last night, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where they died during treatment.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed