Two killed over petty dispute in UP
Barabanki: A mother-son duo were allegedly killed by a close relative in Satrik area here due to a petty dispute over Rs 100.
Lajjawati (65) and her son Kamlesh, who had taken Rs 100 from their relative Anil Gautam, were beaten badly by him last night, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where they died during treatment.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- US backed Syrian rebel forces seize military airport near IS stronghold
- China: Man rapes housemate, dumps victim in suitcase
- Good news for home buyers! Builders may have to pay 11% interest for delay in housing projects
- Case filed against PM Narendra Modi for insulting national flag
- Subramanian Swamy says he stands by PM Narendra Modi