Two killed over petty dispute in UP
Barabanki: A mother-son duo were allegedly killed by a close relative in Satrik area here due to a petty dispute over Rs 100.
Lajjawati (65) and her son Kamlesh, who had taken Rs 100 from their relative Anil Gautam, were beaten badly by him last night, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where they died during treatment.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui