Two minors drown in Yamuna
Mathura: Two minors on Saturday drowned in the
Yamuna river while taking a bath at Vishram Ghat in Janpad
area, police said.
The victims have been identified as Prashant (14), son of
Hari Om, a sepoy in the sixth batallion of PAC, and Nishant,
(12) son of Hari Om`s colleague, they said.
The mishap occurred when Hari Om and his family members,
who had come here to pay obeisance at the Lord Krishna temple,
went to take a bath at the Yamuna river.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police