Two minors drown in Yamuna
Mathura: Two minors on Saturday drowned in the
Yamuna river while taking a bath at Vishram Ghat in Janpad
area, police said.
The victims have been identified as Prashant (14), son of
Hari Om, a sepoy in the sixth batallion of PAC, and Nishant,
(12) son of Hari Om`s colleague, they said.
The mishap occurred when Hari Om and his family members,
who had come here to pay obeisance at the Lord Krishna temple,
went to take a bath at the Yamuna river.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa