Two minors drown in Yamuna
Mathura: Two minors on Saturday drowned in the
Yamuna river while taking a bath at Vishram Ghat in Janpad
area, police said.
The victims have been identified as Prashant (14), son of
Hari Om, a sepoy in the sixth batallion of PAC, and Nishant,
(12) son of Hari Om`s colleague, they said.
The mishap occurred when Hari Om and his family members,
who had come here to pay obeisance at the Lord Krishna temple,
went to take a bath at the Yamuna river.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender