UP: Mother, son killed in wall collapse
Maharajganj: A mother-son duo were killed when the wall of a brick kiln collapsed on them in
Chowk area here, police said Wednesday.
Gidita Devi (40) and her son Ramesh (8) were killed on the spot when the wall collapsed last night, they said.
The bodies of victims have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed