UP: Mother, son killed in wall collapse
Maharajganj: A mother-son duo were killed when the wall of a brick kiln collapsed on them in
Chowk area here, police said Wednesday.
Gidita Devi (40) and her son Ramesh (8) were killed on the spot when the wall collapsed last night, they said.
The bodies of victims have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what