UP: Mother, son killed in wall collapse
Maharajganj: A mother-son duo were killed when the wall of a brick kiln collapsed on them in
Chowk area here, police said Wednesday.
Gidita Devi (40) and her son Ramesh (8) were killed on the spot when the wall collapsed last night, they said.
The bodies of victims have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder