UP: Mother throws 11-month-old baby from 2nd floor
Ghaziabad: A woman threw her 11-month-old baby from the second floor of her house on Friday and fled the scene within minutes.
The toddler was soon taken to hospital but was declared brought dead.
According to reports, the lady, identified as Puja Sharma, had an argument with her mother-in-law and in a fit of rage, she threw the baby. Her husband, Rahul Sharma, is a DJ.
The couple hails from Sahibabad and lives in a three-story house.
Meanwhile, Puja is still untraceable and the police are looking out for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach