UP: Mother throws 11-month-old baby from 2nd floor
Ghaziabad: A woman threw her 11-month-old baby from the second floor of her house on Friday and fled the scene within minutes.
The toddler was soon taken to hospital but was declared brought dead.
According to reports, the lady, identified as Puja Sharma, had an argument with her mother-in-law and in a fit of rage, she threw the baby. Her husband, Rahul Sharma, is a DJ.
The couple hails from Sahibabad and lives in a three-story house.
Meanwhile, Puja is still untraceable and the police are looking out for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'