UP: Mother throws 11-month-old baby from 2nd floor
Ghaziabad: A woman threw her 11-month-old baby from the second floor of her house on Friday and fled the scene within minutes.
The toddler was soon taken to hospital but was declared brought dead.
According to reports, the lady, identified as Puja Sharma, had an argument with her mother-in-law and in a fit of rage, she threw the baby. Her husband, Rahul Sharma, is a DJ.
The couple hails from Sahibabad and lives in a three-story house.
Meanwhile, Puja is still untraceable and the police are looking out for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees