UP: Mother throws 11-month-old baby from 2nd floor
Ghaziabad: A woman threw her 11-month-old baby from the second floor of her house on Friday and fled the scene within minutes.
The toddler was soon taken to hospital but was declared brought dead.
According to reports, the lady, identified as Puja Sharma, had an argument with her mother-in-law and in a fit of rage, she threw the baby. Her husband, Rahul Sharma, is a DJ.
The couple hails from Sahibabad and lives in a three-story house.
Meanwhile, Puja is still untraceable and the police are looking out for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport