UP: Teenager killed in road mishap
Azamgarh (UP): A teenage boy was killed
after being hit by a school bus here on Friday, police said.
17-year-old Vipin Kumar Yadav was on way to attend his
coaching classes when the bus hit him, killing him on the
spot, SP Bhagwan Swarup said.
Following the incident, an angry mob put the vehicle on
fire, he said, adding that the situation was later brought
under control by the police.
Search is on to nab the bus driver who fled after the
incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price