Varanasi blast: Indian Mujaheedin e-mail sent from Malad
Mumbai: An e-mail sent by banned terror
outfit Indian Mujahideen to several media houses claiming
responsibility for the Varanasi blast on Tuesday was sent from
Malad in Mumbai.
The Internet Protocol address of the five-page e-mail
signed by `Al-Arbi` was located to Malad in the suburbs of
Mumbai and police teams were immediately rushed to the area,
official sources said.
Terrorists of Indian Mujahideen have been using
unsecured WiFi connections for sending mails to media houses
within minutes of the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley