Varanasi blast: Indian Mujaheedin e-mail sent from Malad
Mumbai: An e-mail sent by banned terror
outfit Indian Mujahideen to several media houses claiming
responsibility for the Varanasi blast on Tuesday was sent from
Malad in Mumbai.
The Internet Protocol address of the five-page e-mail
signed by `Al-Arbi` was located to Malad in the suburbs of
Mumbai and police teams were immediately rushed to the area,
official sources said.
Terrorists of Indian Mujahideen have been using
unsecured WiFi connections for sending mails to media houses
within minutes of the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report