Youth beaten to death on suspicion of theft
Bulandshahr (UP): A youth was allegedly beaten to death by two persons, who suspected him of stealing Rs 15,000 in Khurja town, 20 kms from here, police said on Friday.
Rizwan, who used to handle cash transactions for cattle trader Irfan, was severely beaten by him and his son yesterday after they found the amount missing from the cash box, leading to his death on the spot, Vijay Gautam, Superintendent of Police (Rural) said.
A murder case has been registered against the absconding duo while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Pope Francis visits Armenia with Mideast peace message
- Brexit fallout: 7th Pay Commission payout likely to be delayed
- Monsoon seen retreating late, June deficiency to narrow: Weather office
- Forex reserves touch a life-time high of $363.8 billion
- Women not safe in Bihar? After Nirbhaya-like gang-rape, another girl attacked with acid