Youth beaten to death on suspicion of theft
Bulandshahr (UP): A youth was allegedly beaten to death by two persons, who suspected him of stealing Rs 15,000 in Khurja town, 20 kms from here, police said on Friday.
Rizwan, who used to handle cash transactions for cattle trader Irfan, was severely beaten by him and his son yesterday after they found the amount missing from the cash box, leading to his death on the spot, Vijay Gautam, Superintendent of Police (Rural) said.
A murder case has been registered against the absconding duo while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?