Youth beaten to death on suspicion of theft
Bulandshahr (UP): A youth was allegedly beaten to death by two persons, who suspected him of stealing Rs 15,000 in Khurja town, 20 kms from here, police said on Friday.
Rizwan, who used to handle cash transactions for cattle trader Irfan, was severely beaten by him and his son yesterday after they found the amount missing from the cash box, leading to his death on the spot, Vijay Gautam, Superintendent of Police (Rural) said.
A murder case has been registered against the absconding duo while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog