Youth beaten to death on suspicion of theft
Bulandshahr (UP): A youth was allegedly beaten to death by two persons, who suspected him of stealing Rs 15,000 in Khurja town, 20 kms from here, police said on Friday.
Rizwan, who used to handle cash transactions for cattle trader Irfan, was severely beaten by him and his son yesterday after they found the amount missing from the cash box, leading to his death on the spot, Vijay Gautam, Superintendent of Police (Rural) said.
A murder case has been registered against the absconding duo while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi