Youth beaten to death on suspicion of theft
Bulandshahr (UP): A youth was allegedly beaten to death by two persons, who suspected him of stealing Rs 15,000 in Khurja town, 20 kms from here, police said on Friday.
Rizwan, who used to handle cash transactions for cattle trader Irfan, was severely beaten by him and his son yesterday after they found the amount missing from the cash box, leading to his death on the spot, Vijay Gautam, Superintendent of Police (Rural) said.
A murder case has been registered against the absconding duo while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday