Youth slits tongue, offers it to deity
Barabanki (UP): Driven by superstitions, a
16-year-old youth cut his tounge and offered it to a deity in
Masauli area here, police said on Sunday.
Banwari Lal, an intermediate student, slit his tounge
with a blade and offered it at a local temple last evening,
Banwari had left a letter saying that he was offering his
tongue to get his wish fulfilled, they said, adding that he is
undergoing treatment at a private hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley