Youth slits tongue, offers it to deity
Barabanki (UP): Driven by superstitions, a
16-year-old youth cut his tounge and offered it to a deity in
Masauli area here, police said on Sunday.
Banwari Lal, an intermediate student, slit his tounge
with a blade and offered it at a local temple last evening,
Banwari had left a letter saying that he was offering his
tongue to get his wish fulfilled, they said, adding that he is
undergoing treatment at a private hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown