AK Jain new Uttarakhand ACS
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand`s Finance Principal
Secretary Alok Kumar Jain on Wednesday took charge as the state`s new
additional chief secretary, a post that was lying vacant for
the past two years, officials said here today.
Jain`s appointment to the post was cleared by the
government yesterday, they said.
The post was lying vacant after NS Napalchayal was
elevated to the rank of chief secretary two years ago.
Jain would continue to hold the portfolios of Power and
Finance and Infrastructure Development Commissioner, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88