BSP leader shot at by aide
Dehra Dun: A BSP leader, who contested the
January 30 Uttarakhand Assembly elections from Mussoorie, was
shot at by his aide here, police on Thursday said.
The incident occurred last night at Kuthal gate area when
BSP candidate Manoj Sharma was on way to Mussoorie along with
his aide Lalit Yadav, who pumped bullets into his stomach and
fled from the scene, they said.
Sharma, who was driving the car, informed the police
about the incident after which he was rushed to a hospital
where his condition is said to be out of danger.
The reason behind Yadav committing the crime is not known
yet, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire