BSP leader shot at by aide
Dehra Dun: A BSP leader, who contested the
January 30 Uttarakhand Assembly elections from Mussoorie, was
shot at by his aide here, police on Thursday said.
The incident occurred last night at Kuthal gate area when
BSP candidate Manoj Sharma was on way to Mussoorie along with
his aide Lalit Yadav, who pumped bullets into his stomach and
fled from the scene, they said.
Sharma, who was driving the car, informed the police
about the incident after which he was rushed to a hospital
where his condition is said to be out of danger.
The reason behind Yadav committing the crime is not known
yet, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest