Five contract killers held in Uttarakhand
Kashipur: Five contract killers out to eliminate two persons, including a former minister, were arrested in Kashipur area in Uttarakhand`s Udhamsingh Nagar district Wednesday.
The arrests were affected by a joint team of police and STF and a stengun, two magazines and four pistols were seized from them, Kashipur Circle Officer Devender Pincha said.
They had taken supari to kill former Uttarakhand minister Khajan Chand Guddu and Hitender Pal, a criminal, now in jail, the Circle Officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!