Five contract killers held in Uttarakhand
Kashipur: Five contract killers out to eliminate two persons, including a former minister, were arrested in Kashipur area in Uttarakhand`s Udhamsingh Nagar district Wednesday.
The arrests were affected by a joint team of police and STF and a stengun, two magazines and four pistols were seized from them, Kashipur Circle Officer Devender Pincha said.
They had taken supari to kill former Uttarakhand minister Khajan Chand Guddu and Hitender Pal, a criminal, now in jail, the Circle Officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder