Five contract killers held in Uttarakhand
Kashipur: Five contract killers out to eliminate two persons, including a former minister, were arrested in Kashipur area in Uttarakhand`s Udhamsingh Nagar district Wednesday.
The arrests were affected by a joint team of police and STF and a stengun, two magazines and four pistols were seized from them, Kashipur Circle Officer Devender Pincha said.
They had taken supari to kill former Uttarakhand minister Khajan Chand Guddu and Hitender Pal, a criminal, now in jail, the Circle Officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof