Five contract killers held in Uttarakhand
Kashipur: Five contract killers out to eliminate two persons, including a former minister, were arrested in Kashipur area in Uttarakhand`s Udhamsingh Nagar district Wednesday.
The arrests were affected by a joint team of police and STF and a stengun, two magazines and four pistols were seized from them, Kashipur Circle Officer Devender Pincha said.
They had taken supari to kill former Uttarakhand minister Khajan Chand Guddu and Hitender Pal, a criminal, now in jail, the Circle Officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube