Hailstorm in Doon valley
Dehra Dun: A hailstorm followed by mild
showers today hit the Dehra Dun valley and its surrounding
areas, bringing down temperature considerably.
The hailstorm lasted only for five minutes and was
scattered in the city. Maximum temperature of the day in the
capital city was recorded at 38.1 degree C, which is nearly 5
degrees above normal.
Scattered rains occurred in one or two places in the
Garhwal region also. Tehri recorded 1.2 mm of rainfall,
Mukteshwar 0.4 mm rainfall, Met office said here.
Some of the hilly and plain areas of the state are
expected to receive mild showers and may face windy conditions
in the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble