Man kills son, injures daughter
Dehra Dun: A man allegedly killed his son
and seriously injured his daughter by hitting them repeatedly
with an LPG cylinder here on Friday.
The incident took place when Chandan, a labourer,
suddenly took the LPG cylinder in his hands and hit his
three-year-old son Akhilesh and 8-month-old daughter Ruchika
with it, injuring them seriously, police said.
Hearing their cries, the neighbours rushed to the spot
and took the children to a nearby hospital where the boy died,
while Ruchika is battling for life.
The mother of the children was not at home when the
incident occurred, they said, adding Chandan was later
arrested by police.
- Two more days to put out forest fire in Uttarakhand, says Prakash Javadekar
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments