Nishank announces centre for Hindu culture
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister
Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank has announced setting up of a centre
in the hill state with an aim to provide a platform for
researchers to study Hindu culture.
Addressing a conclave on international Nepali culture
in Haridwar yesterday, Nishank said the blueprint of the
centre is being prepared by the state government.
The centre would study about the origin and development
of the world`s oldest culture, he said.
The Chief Minister said Sanskrit has been accorded the
status of second official language of the state and now the
efforts are being launched to make it a language of common
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday