Nishank announces centre for Hindu culture
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister
Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank has announced setting up of a centre
in the hill state with an aim to provide a platform for
researchers to study Hindu culture.
Addressing a conclave on international Nepali culture
in Haridwar yesterday, Nishank said the blueprint of the
centre is being prepared by the state government.
The centre would study about the origin and development
of the world`s oldest culture, he said.
The Chief Minister said Sanskrit has been accorded the
status of second official language of the state and now the
efforts are being launched to make it a language of common
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional