U`khand floods: AP Police donates Rs 2 cr for relief work
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh police personnel today donated their one day`s salary, amounting to total Rs two crore, towards relief operations in flood-hit Uttarakhand.
AP Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy handed over Rs two crore cheque to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy towards the CM`s Relief Fund for Uttarakhand victims at a function here.
Earlier, Reddy inaugurated the Crime Investigation Department Headquarters building at Lakdikapul in Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt