U`khand Guv to donate one month`s salary for flood-hit people
Nainital: Uttarakhand Governor Aziz Qureshi will donate his one month`s salary for the flood-hit people of the state.
Besides this, he will also give 10 per cent of his salary every month for relief work till normalcy is restored in the rain-ravaged state, an offical spokesman said.
Rajya Sabha BJP MP and former Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shanta Kumar has also given Rs 25 lakh from his Member of Parliament Local Area Development fund for the victims of Uttarakhand floods.
Kumar told PTI he had also donated Rs one lakh personally to the Prime Minister`s Relief fund for the victims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video