Ahead of Mamata`s visit Maoist leaflets found in Purulia
Kolkata: Ahead of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee`s visit to Purulia district, about 50 Maoist leaflets and banners calling to observe martyrs`s week were found Monday in Purulia, police said.
The Chief Minister`s visit to Purulia is scheduled July 30.
"The leaflets and banners were found strewn on a roadside in Bandwan Monday. The security has beefed up," said Superintendent of Police Sudheer Kumar Nilkanta.
The check posts bordering Jharkhand are also being monitored, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III