BSF seizes Rs 9 lakh in fake Indian currency
Kolkata: The Border Security Force (BSF) Sunday said it has seized fake Indian currency notes of the face value of Rs 9 lakh from a border outpost in West Bengal`s Malda district.
"The fake notes in plastic bags were being thrown in from the Bangladesh side of the border into the Indian side," the BSF said in a statement.
The seizure took place Saturday night from a border outpost at Baishnavnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!