BSF seizes Rs 9 lakh in fake Indian currency
Kolkata: The Border Security Force (BSF) Sunday said it has seized fake Indian currency notes of the face value of Rs 9 lakh from a border outpost in West Bengal`s Malda district.
"The fake notes in plastic bags were being thrown in from the Bangladesh side of the border into the Indian side," the BSF said in a statement.
The seizure took place Saturday night from a border outpost at Baishnavnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman