Car delay angers Mamata at Book Fair
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee late Wednesday lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for delay in arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair site.
Banerjee, who had gone to the Fair, publicly screamed at the security guards for the delay of her car at the gate.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when Banerjee came out of the gate no 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'