Car delay angers Mamata at Book Fair
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee late Wednesday lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for delay in arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair site.
Banerjee, who had gone to the Fair, publicly screamed at the security guards for the delay of her car at the gate.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when Banerjee came out of the gate no 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout
- EU leaders tell Britain to exit swiftly, market rout halts
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad