CPI-M ex-MP`s son-in-law arrested
Barasat: The son-in-law of CPI-M`s
former Rajya Sabha MP Sarala Maheswari was Wednesday arrested for
allegedly forging a land deed, police said.
"Amitabha Kejriwal, son-in-law of Maheswari, forged a
deed of 2,880 square feet of land near airport to claim
ownership of it," IC Airport police station Tapan Mishra said.
He will be produced before a court in Barrackpore this
Maheswari`s home was recently raided by Income Tax
officials for alleged undeclared assets of her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought