CPI-M ex-MP`s son-in-law arrested
Barasat: The son-in-law of CPI-M`s
former Rajya Sabha MP Sarala Maheswari was Wednesday arrested for
allegedly forging a land deed, police said.
"Amitabha Kejriwal, son-in-law of Maheswari, forged a
deed of 2,880 square feet of land near airport to claim
ownership of it," IC Airport police station Tapan Mishra said.
He will be produced before a court in Barrackpore this
Maheswari`s home was recently raided by Income Tax
officials for alleged undeclared assets of her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?