CPRM questions GJM on agitation in Darjeeling
Darjeeling: The Communist Party of Revolutionary Marxist on Wednesday took exception to the GJM unilaterally announcing fresh agitation in Darjeeling hills for `Gorkhaland` next month and said the matter should have been discussed with the GJAC.
"Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) chief Bimal Gurung should have made known his decision before the Gorkhaland Joint Action Committee (GJAC) as GJM is a part of GJAC," CPRM spokesman Govind Chettri said.
"Disputes are bound to arise in the committee if its constituents like CPRM are not consulted before making such major decisions," he said.
Gurung had told reporters yesterday that the movement for `Gorkhaland` would be intensified from October 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test