Presidency University vandalism: I’ve been framed, says TMC councillor
Kolkata: A Trinamool Congress Councillor, who is one of the accused in the vandalism at the Presidency University, on Thursday denied he was involved in any violent incident and alleged that he had been framed by the CPI(M).
"I have been framed by the CPI(M) as it wants to divert attention from the attack on Mamata Banerjee and Amit Mitra in New Delhi. I am not at all involved in any violent incident," TMC councillor Pratha Basu said.
Basu along with a TMCP leader yesterday surrendered before a court after a case was filed against him and a few others for allegedly ransacking the century-old Baker Lab of the prestigious university.
- Biggest tech merger in history to be called Dell Technologies
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi was codenamed 'gorgeous girl' by European middlemen?
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state
- LeEco bringing Le 2 and Max 2 series phones in India shortly?
- Why would I hug Arvind Kejriwal forcibly, is he a 'heroine'? asks Lalu Prasad Yadav