Ratan Tata meets West Bengal Governor
Kolkata: Tata Sons chairman Ratan Tata and chairman-designate of the group Cyrus Mistry tonight met West Bengal Governor M K Narayanan.
They were in the Raj Bhavan for about two hours.
Raj Bhavan sources said the Governor invited them for dinner.
Tata and Mistry have come here to attend the annual general meeting of Tata Tea to be held tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH