Ratan Tata meets West Bengal Governor
Kolkata: Tata Sons chairman Ratan Tata and chairman-designate of the group Cyrus Mistry tonight met West Bengal Governor M K Narayanan.
They were in the Raj Bhavan for about two hours.
Raj Bhavan sources said the Governor invited them for dinner.
Tata and Mistry have come here to attend the annual general meeting of Tata Tea to be held tomorrow.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra