Three granted bail in Pratapgarh temple stampede
Pratapgarh: A local court on Thursday granted bail to three persons of the management of Kripalu Maharaj Ashram trust, arrested in connection with the last week`s stampede that killed 63 people.
Additional chief judicial magistrate Arvind Upadhya granted bail to manager of the ashram Hrinmay Chatterji, Shiv Kumar and Amit, who were arrested yesterday in connection with the case.
As many as 63 people were killed in the stampede at Kripaluji Maharaj Ashram at Mangarh during a `bhandara` (community kitchen) on March 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire