Three granted bail in Pratapgarh temple stampede
Pratapgarh: A local court on Thursday granted bail to three persons of the management of Kripalu Maharaj Ashram trust, arrested in connection with the last week`s stampede that killed 63 people.
Additional chief judicial magistrate Arvind Upadhya granted bail to manager of the ashram Hrinmay Chatterji, Shiv Kumar and Amit, who were arrested yesterday in connection with the case.
As many as 63 people were killed in the stampede at Kripaluji Maharaj Ashram at Mangarh during a `bhandara` (community kitchen) on March 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations