Three granted bail in Pratapgarh temple stampede
Pratapgarh: A local court on Thursday granted bail to three persons of the management of Kripalu Maharaj Ashram trust, arrested in connection with the last week`s stampede that killed 63 people.
Additional chief judicial magistrate Arvind Upadhya granted bail to manager of the ashram Hrinmay Chatterji, Shiv Kumar and Amit, who were arrested yesterday in connection with the case.
As many as 63 people were killed in the stampede at Kripaluji Maharaj Ashram at Mangarh during a `bhandara` (community kitchen) on March 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS