Three-year-old girl raped by youth in West Bengal
Burdwan: A youth was Tuesday arrested in Burdwan district on charges of raping a three-year-old girl, police said.
The girl was missing since Sunday but was found yesterday in an injured condition from a field in Raina.
The child was taken to Burdwan Medical College first after which she was transferred to NRS Medical College in Kolkata.
Shibnath Hembram, who admitted of the heinous crime before the police, was arrested and would be produced before the CJM court tomorrow.
The girl`s mother has alleged that her daughter was last spotted with Hembram while she was playing in the neighbourhood on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II