Two gangmen crushed under train near Gangapur
Burdwan (WB): Two gangmen on duty were today run over and killed by a speeding train near Gangpur railway station, about five km from here, Government Railway Police sources said.
Bachhu Yadav (48) and Ramakanta Roy (43) were hit by the down Shipra Express when they were working on the railway tracks. Both died on the spot.
A local railway union has demanded immediate appointment of watchmen, who would oversee movement of trains while gangmen are at work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you