WB: Fire breaks out in SSKM seminar hall
Kolkata: A fire broke out in a seminar hall in the state-run SSKM Hospital campus here this Wednesday, but was doused before it could cause any major damage.
The blaze was noticed at 9.25 am and was put out within an hour by the fire brigade personnel using four tenders, fire brigade sources said.
No casualty was reported and the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the sources said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!