14 people injured in stabbing attack at Houston-area college: Officials
Cypress: At least 14 people were reportedly injured in a stabbing spree on the campus of Lone Star Community College System`s campus on Tuesday. One suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident, officials said.
The condition of the four victims is stated to be critical, as per news agency report.
Alan Bernstein of the Harris County Sheriff`s Office says authorities have a suspect in custody following a Tuesday morning attack at the Lone Star campus in Cypress. Bernstein did not know how many people were hurt or conditions.
Victims were seen being loaded into medical helicopters.
A different Lone Star system campus in north Harris County was the site of a shooting in January. Two people were wounded, and a 22-year-old man was charged with aggravated assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16