14 people injured in stabbing attack at Houston-area college: Officials
Cypress: At least 14 people were reportedly injured in a stabbing spree on the campus of Lone Star Community College System`s campus on Tuesday. One suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident, officials said.
The condition of the four victims is stated to be critical, as per news agency report.
Alan Bernstein of the Harris County Sheriff`s Office says authorities have a suspect in custody following a Tuesday morning attack at the Lone Star campus in Cypress. Bernstein did not know how many people were hurt or conditions.
Victims were seen being loaded into medical helicopters.
A different Lone Star system campus in north Harris County was the site of a shooting in January. Two people were wounded, and a 22-year-old man was charged with aggravated assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it