14 people injured in stabbing attack at Houston-area college: Officials
Cypress: At least 14 people were reportedly injured in a stabbing spree on the campus of Lone Star Community College System`s campus on Tuesday. One suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident, officials said.
The condition of the four victims is stated to be critical, as per news agency report.
Alan Bernstein of the Harris County Sheriff`s Office says authorities have a suspect in custody following a Tuesday morning attack at the Lone Star campus in Cypress. Bernstein did not know how many people were hurt or conditions.
Victims were seen being loaded into medical helicopters.
A different Lone Star system campus in north Harris County was the site of a shooting in January. Two people were wounded, and a 22-year-old man was charged with aggravated assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP