Ailing Hosni Mubarak transferred to military hospital
Cairo: Egypt`s Prosecutor-General Talaat Ibrahim Abdullah on Thursday ordered to transfer former president Hosni Mubarak who is serving life imprisonment in a Cairo prison to a nearby military hospital, Xinhua reported.
"The hospital has to provide the general prosecution with a detailed inclusive report on Mubarak`s health condition and the progress of his treatment," he said, adding Mubarak would be sent back to Tora Prison hospital immediately after recovery.
Mubarak was transferred last week from prison hospital to Maadi Military Hospital in Cairo to undergo CT scan and was returned later.
The former Egyptian president, who is serving life imprisonment for ordering the killing of protesters in 2011, was recently injured in his head after slipping and falling down in a bathroom of the prison hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan