Ailing Hosni Mubarak transferred to military hospital
Cairo: Egypt`s Prosecutor-General Talaat Ibrahim Abdullah on Thursday ordered to transfer former president Hosni Mubarak who is serving life imprisonment in a Cairo prison to a nearby military hospital, Xinhua reported.
"The hospital has to provide the general prosecution with a detailed inclusive report on Mubarak`s health condition and the progress of his treatment," he said, adding Mubarak would be sent back to Tora Prison hospital immediately after recovery.
Mubarak was transferred last week from prison hospital to Maadi Military Hospital in Cairo to undergo CT scan and was returned later.
The former Egyptian president, who is serving life imprisonment for ordering the killing of protesters in 2011, was recently injured in his head after slipping and falling down in a bathroom of the prison hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read