Anna Chapman wants to marry Edward Snowden
Washington: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman has reportedly proposed marriage to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden on microblogging site Twitter.
According to the New York Daily Times, Chapman posted a tweet which read, `Snowden will you marry me? From Russia with love`.
Chapman was ousted as a Russian spy posing as a real estate agent in New York City in 2010. Currently she`s a model and celebrity in Russia and has hosted her own television show `Secrets of the World`.
The report said that Chapman admitted to authorities that she was working as a foreign agent before being deported to Russia with nine others in a prisoner swap.
Snowden who has been stuck up at Sheremetyevo airport`s transit area in Moscow has reportedly applied to 21 nations for asylum request with almost a dozen rejecting them.
He has been charged with violation of the Espionage Act and the US has been pressurising aiding countries to hand him over to US and follow the international law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Nissan may introduce electric sports car by 2020
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph
- Oh fresh! Check out Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor's chemistry in this latest still from 'Befikre'
- Watch: Pune bakery workers forced to do sit-ups for refusing to pay donation for Ganesh festival