Anna Chapman wants to marry Edward Snowden
Washington: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman has reportedly proposed marriage to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden on microblogging site Twitter.
According to the New York Daily Times, Chapman posted a tweet which read, `Snowden will you marry me? From Russia with love`.
Chapman was ousted as a Russian spy posing as a real estate agent in New York City in 2010. Currently she`s a model and celebrity in Russia and has hosted her own television show `Secrets of the World`.
The report said that Chapman admitted to authorities that she was working as a foreign agent before being deported to Russia with nine others in a prisoner swap.
Snowden who has been stuck up at Sheremetyevo airport`s transit area in Moscow has reportedly applied to 21 nations for asylum request with almost a dozen rejecting them.
He has been charged with violation of the Espionage Act and the US has been pressurising aiding countries to hand him over to US and follow the international law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'