Another Palestinian mosque torched in West Bank
Ramallah: Palestinians and the Israeli military say another mosque has been torched in the West Bank and defaced by Hebrew graffiti.
The governor of Ramallah, Laila Ghanam, says the mosque in the nearby village of Burqa was doused with gasoline and set afire on Thursday.
The Israeli military says carpets and chairs were burned.
Suspicion fell on Jewish extremists suspected in multiple acts of violence against Palestinians and the military.
The violence is retaliation for Israeli government operations against Jewish settlements.
Early Thursday, Israeli security forces demolished two unauthorized structures in an unauthorized Jewish settlement outpost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman