Another Palestinian mosque torched in West Bank
Ramallah: Palestinians and the Israeli military say another mosque has been torched in the West Bank and defaced by Hebrew graffiti.
The governor of Ramallah, Laila Ghanam, says the mosque in the nearby village of Burqa was doused with gasoline and set afire on Thursday.
The Israeli military says carpets and chairs were burned.
Suspicion fell on Jewish extremists suspected in multiple acts of violence against Palestinians and the military.
The violence is retaliation for Israeli government operations against Jewish settlements.
Early Thursday, Israeli security forces demolished two unauthorized structures in an unauthorized Jewish settlement outpost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away in Chennai after suffering cardiac arrest; PM Modi pays tribute to Tamil Nadu CM
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what