Another Palestinian mosque torched in West Bank
Ramallah: Palestinians and the Israeli military say another mosque has been torched in the West Bank and defaced by Hebrew graffiti.
The governor of Ramallah, Laila Ghanam, says the mosque in the nearby village of Burqa was doused with gasoline and set afire on Thursday.
The Israeli military says carpets and chairs were burned.
Suspicion fell on Jewish extremists suspected in multiple acts of violence against Palestinians and the military.
The violence is retaliation for Israeli government operations against Jewish settlements.
Early Thursday, Israeli security forces demolished two unauthorized structures in an unauthorized Jewish settlement outpost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days