At least 13 soldiers killed in Yemen car bombing
Sanaa: At least 13 soldiers were killed in a suicide car bombing Sunday that targeted the military headquarters in Yemen, an official said.
The attack occurred in the afternoon when a suicide bomber blew up his explosives-laden car at the military headquarters in the coastal city of Mukalla, Hadramout`s provincial capital, the official told Xinhua.
"The soldiers were unable to stop the car from dashing toward the main gate," the official added.
A number of police and civilian vehicles were damaged in the explosion. A senior police officer was also among the dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what