Australian held for raping elderly women
Sydney: A man in Australia has been taken into custody after being accused of raping a 76-year-old woman and molesting another, aged 86, in a hospital.
Antony Paul Hanney, 46, accused of sexually assaulting two elderly women in a regional New South Wales (NSW) hospital at the weekend, will remain in custody for at least another two weeks, Australian Associated Press (AAP) reported Wednesday.
The offences allegedly occurred Sunday evening. He faced the Wagga local court Wednesday after police charged him Tuesday afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt