Baby in womb grabbing doctor’s finger pic goes viral
Washington: A photograph that shows a baby girl - still inside her mother’s womb- grabbing a doctor’s hand, has gone viral on the Internet.
When Alicia Atkins of Glendale, Arizona, was undergoing a routine C-section in October, her baby girl reached up and grabbed her doctor’s finger, while she was still in her mother’s womb.
Realising how special the moment was, Dr Allen Sawyer called to her husband Randy to get the camera and capture the special moment, Fox News reported.
Atkins shared the remarkable photo on her business, A Classic Pin-Up Photography’s Facebook page the day after Christmas, and it has since been shared more than 2,000 times.
She said that she had not expected the photo to become as popular as it has become.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery