Baby in womb grabbing doctor’s finger pic goes viral
Washington: A photograph that shows a baby girl - still inside her mother’s womb- grabbing a doctor’s hand, has gone viral on the Internet.
When Alicia Atkins of Glendale, Arizona, was undergoing a routine C-section in October, her baby girl reached up and grabbed her doctor’s finger, while she was still in her mother’s womb.
Realising how special the moment was, Dr Allen Sawyer called to her husband Randy to get the camera and capture the special moment, Fox News reported.
Atkins shared the remarkable photo on her business, A Classic Pin-Up Photography’s Facebook page the day after Christmas, and it has since been shared more than 2,000 times.
She said that she had not expected the photo to become as popular as it has become.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'