Baby in womb grabbing doctor’s finger pic goes viral
Washington: A photograph that shows a baby girl - still inside her mother’s womb- grabbing a doctor’s hand, has gone viral on the Internet.
When Alicia Atkins of Glendale, Arizona, was undergoing a routine C-section in October, her baby girl reached up and grabbed her doctor’s finger, while she was still in her mother’s womb.
Realising how special the moment was, Dr Allen Sawyer called to her husband Randy to get the camera and capture the special moment, Fox News reported.
Atkins shared the remarkable photo on her business, A Classic Pin-Up Photography’s Facebook page the day after Christmas, and it has since been shared more than 2,000 times.
She said that she had not expected the photo to become as popular as it has become.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!
- Watch: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in 11 years today!
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey