Baby in womb grabbing doctor’s finger pic goes viral
Washington: A photograph that shows a baby girl - still inside her mother’s womb- grabbing a doctor’s hand, has gone viral on the Internet.
When Alicia Atkins of Glendale, Arizona, was undergoing a routine C-section in October, her baby girl reached up and grabbed her doctor’s finger, while she was still in her mother’s womb.
Realising how special the moment was, Dr Allen Sawyer called to her husband Randy to get the camera and capture the special moment, Fox News reported.
Atkins shared the remarkable photo on her business, A Classic Pin-Up Photography’s Facebook page the day after Christmas, and it has since been shared more than 2,000 times.
She said that she had not expected the photo to become as popular as it has become.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA