Bill Clinton turned down TV dance show offer
Washington: Former US president Bill Clinton was invited to take part in smash US television show "Dancing With the Stars”, but turned the offer down because he didn`t have the time, he said.
Clinton said however that he and his wife Hillary, now the top US diplomat, had promised themselves to do more dancing after she leaves office.
"This is interesting -- actually they contacted me once about this," Clinton said, when asked about the dance show during an appearance on "The Rachel Ray Show”.
"And I told them I didn`t have the time to train for it. You know, you actually go out there and train -- you really work at it," he added.
But he continued: "Just last night Hillary said to me, `You know, when I`m not secretary of state anymore, we should go take dancing lessons.` So we`ll start with the tango."
Others who have taken up a "Dancing with the Stars" offer include Tea Party favourite Sarah Palin`s daughter Bristol, who had a good run last year, while stars this year have included singer Cher`s daughter-turned-son Chaz Bono.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor